Tell me what's stuck

We'll spend the discovery call talking it through, and at the end I'll tell you whether I can actually help, or point you somewhere better. Either way you leave with a sharper read on the problem.

Widget not loading? Email me at and we'll find a time.

My promise for the call

If I can't help, I'll tell you, and where possible point you to someone who can. If I can, you'll know what working together would actually look like before you spend a euro.

Before

You write a paragraph about what's stuck. I read it before we talk, so the call can start with the problem.

During

A focused conversation. I ask questions, you talk, and we map the actual problem. I don't bring slides.

After

A short written follow-up: what I heard, what I'd do next, and whether working together makes sense. Yours to keep.